Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Wednesday 22 July 2015

GARMIN, OH MY GARMIN!

I am in love.

Not only with all my lovely girls but with my new love, my Garmin 920XT.
This was a leaving gift from my colleagues at school. Wow!

Here are a few things that I have learnt since I started swimming with it on Saturday.

- Magic exists.

- I was never actually swimming as far as I thought I was!

- It goes beautifully with my new MacBook air and produces the most amazing information.
I will definitely benefit from the data and improve everything!

This time next week I will be getting ready to swim around Jersey. Still doing big swims but will taper down and get myself rested and ready. Can't wait, c'mon the weather, behave please.

Have Neil Young's greatest hits in the car and I'm trying to see if I can get to the river within 2 songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!