Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Wednesday 8 July 2015

ADIOS MUCHACHOS! (Children only!)

A teacher I am no more!

I am writing this from the sanctuary of my retirement pad, which..............is the same as my normal working and living pad.

It's a great feeling not having to think about work for a few weeks as I am using the time to build up the miles as my Jersey swim approaches. I had my leaving do on Saturday night but still managed to flop into the river for 5 Ks on Sunday morning.

I am feeling fit and rearing to go, I even went for a run this morning, well more like a semi controlled stagger which sent me into a healthy sweatfest!

Biggie in the river tomorrow, going for a 6 hour.

New website is progressing. News soon.

Blackberry Smoke tickets have arrived. Can't wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!