Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Friday 3 January 2014

NGA MIHI O TE TAU HOU

Happy New Year dear readers.

What a year 2013 was. Two Channel swims and well over 1 million metres covered in training. Now onto 2014!

This year I am swimming the Channel again, this time as part of a relay for Diabetes U. K. The swim is booked for the week of 11-18 July. I still have Alcatraz on the books but that depends on time and money!

I have just returned from the U S A where I started my training for this year. I have banged on before about the facilities over there so I won't repeat myself, but I am so impressed with what the pools over there offer. It is so nice to swim without having to dodge children and old people!

I have the 4 Hills ski jumping on at the moment. How do you learn to do that? Surely they just don't get up and jump off. I have never seen small ski jumps in Europe, just the giant ones!

Washington 100.3 FM have been playing the top 1000 rock songs of all time. I can't get it over here. Can someone let me know the number 1 song.

Ta.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!