Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Wednesday 15 January 2014

LYNYRD SKYNYRD TOPS POLL!

Now I know dear reader that you have been holding your breath waiting to see which rock song topped the 1000 best songs of all time. The results have been announced.

1 Sweet Home Alabama
2 Stairway to Heaven
3 Hotel California.

There you go. Can't argue with that.

Now back to boring things like swimming. Actually I have joined the gym to do CV work. Loving it, all that sweat and lycra and that is only me! Gearing up now for my Channel relay and back into the pool to do the hard work.

Yesterday I saw 2 otters in the river at Market Harborough. It was one of the most amazing things that I have seen and I watched them play and feed for 30 minutes. I am easily pleased.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!