Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Friday 10 May 2013

LIFE'S A BEACH!

The Beach Party at The Hare was fantastic. Many thanks for all your support and sponsorship.
For photos please click here!

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=d7e8d2e39269b842&id=D7E8D2E39269B842%21369&Bsrc=SkyMail&Bpub=SDX.SkyDrive&action=Download&authkey=!AJjoi44G_CbSxfY

Please continue to support the British Red Cross in Northamptonshire by donating on the site below.

www.virginmoneygiving.com/DavidColeman8

I got the sea temperatures from Jersey today. 10.5C. Hurrah. Hopefully by June the 22nd it will get warmer. I was off to the North Sea on Sunday to have a dip. Water there 8.7C. Sadly I can't make it as I am needed here. Phew!

Training continues to go well with plenty of Ks again this week. I have my wonderful MP3 player back so rock is back baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!