Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Friday 29 June 2012

Cold is not that bad!

This week I had a rewarding 3 hour swim in the Peterborough Lido. This is one of my favourite pools as it is a 50.25m, cold, 1930's old fashioned decent swimming pool. I have used this in my build ups for several years and wonder each year if it will carry on operating as often there are very few people swimming. This week I swam for an hour with the early morning regulars, but then had the whole pool to myself for 2 hours. 4 lifeguards had to be on duty just for me.
Had my best swimgym swim this week, 30 minutes with the jets pretty much on full, doing 2000 strokes. This is a great place for developing fitness levels. Check it out.
www.swimgym-harborough.com/
One week left at school. Yahoo. Big swims to come!
Rock on

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!