Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Saturday 23 June 2012

Opportunityisnowhere

Interesting dear reader. How do you read the title? Opportunity is nowhere, or Opportunity is now here. Admit it, you read the former, it's your brain you see. Well, this week I have been speaking to people who book swims. I am looking at 2014 with the opportunity to do Ireland to Scotland and/or Spain to Morocco . I want to do both but I really fancy adding Europe to Africa to my Europe to Asia. You see, opportunity is now here and I am going for it.
Another good week in the pool, lots of speed work,  2 x 3200m sessions with 3 x 5000m sessions. Feel really strong at the moment. I am ready for my first channel crossing from Jersey and I am looking forward to Chesapeake Bay. I am off to Peterborough Lido next week, cold, cold, cold.
A message for the leavers.
Well done ya'all. whatever happens in life, never forget this.
Meat should be thick, music should be loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!