Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Hebdomas Horribilis!

Yes folks, this has certainly been a hebdomas horribilis, or for those of you not fluent in Latin, a really rubbish week. It all started so well on Monday, a good swim in the morning and then a great meeting with Jim Rees from http://www.votiveleadership.com/. From there, my snotty cold/hay fever developed into a full blown epidemic of personal proportions. It was so bad that I could not even think about getting into the pool. Like a brave soldier I battled on at school but felt horribilis all week. What a soft boy I have become.
Happilly, I feel much better this week and will hit the pool with a vengeance. Now it is fewer but much longer swims as I approach the big build up for Jersey/France. Still well on course and looking forward to the challenge.
Still rocking after all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!