Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Saturday 12 May 2012

Chlorine cure all

I have been a little under the weather this week. Nothing as deadly serious as man flu, but coldy and not sleeping well. Never the less, it didn't stop me swimming and I have had 4 pretty good sessions. My breathing actually felt better in the pool than out. The wonderful cure all nature of chlorine at work.

 Thursday's was the highlight as the pool at Market Harborough was rammed, wall to wall old people. I know that I am one as well but at least I move slightly faster than dead slow to stop! I like the pool at Harborough as the water is nice and cool. The people are also very pleasant although there are too many of them. The ever helpful lifeguards saw the problem and put an extra lane in for us front crawlers. (Are you reading this Corby. Your lane management is a disgrace.) Anyway, I digress. I put in a hard 6k in the time allowed before the schools arrived to take over the pool. Busy week this week so 4 good swims totalling nearly 25ks is a reasonable return.
Keep rocking.

1 comment:


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!