Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Saturday 20 June 2015

RIGHT BACK TO NORMAL

Dear reader, after a whole year of training with bilateral breathing, I have abandoned it!

Here's the thing. I just never felt smooth and comfortable. Even though I have put in many hours I have gone back to my beloved 4 strokes and right hand breathing. What a difference! This week I have had 2 wonderful swims, feeling smooth and fit. At least I know that I can breath bilaterally if conditions require it but right is right for me!

The river is starting to clear and is now greeny cloudy rather than reddy cloudy. Apparently the reddy brown colour is due to the weeds in the water. The level is really low at the moment but the water was perfect this week, smooth and getting towards 17C.

Bought 2 tickets for Blackberry Smoke in Birmingham in November. Southern rock at its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!