Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Friday 23 August 2013

CHANNEL SWIM SET FOR WEDNESDAY


Hi rock chicks.

My Dover/France swim is due to take place next Wednesday 28th August. This is of course depending on the weather and this stage it is marginal regarding the wind. Keep everything crossed.

8K in the Nene this morning. Just perfect, not a soul, just me and my creature friends. I will finish with a relaxed 6K tomorrow.

If I get away Wednesday, I will set off at 02 00 so if you want an early morning call, I'm your man. You can follow me on my pilot's tracker: Scroll down the page to the map.

http://www.channelswimmingassociation.com/csa-pilots/peter-reed

The British Red Cross still needs you!

www.virginmoneygiving.com/DavidColeman8

Keep the faith and keep on rocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!