Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Friday 22 February 2013

RED CROSS PARTY TIME!

This is an early warning about a party!

As you are probably aware, I am swimming this year for the Red Cross here in Northamptonshire to raise funds for a new support vehicle and for community based First Aid courses. I am very pleased to bring you the news that there will be a party and fund raising event at The Hare in Loddington on the afternoon of Sunday 5th May.

This is the Sunday before the May Day holiday. Details to follow. Unfortunately for me, the Monday is a normal school day for me in the boarding school world. Lucky I have (nearly) stopped drinking!

As it has been half term, I have had a massive training week and will reach close to 50,000 metres by Sunday. That has meant over 15 hours in the water over 5 swims. Nuts.

It is still amazing to see where people read this from around the world. A lot from Eastern Europe. I was told it is stunningly gorgeous women looking for a husband. Sorry, I am too tired.

Rock. Turn it up!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!