Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Monday 14 January 2013

A New Year Begins

Hope you have all made your New Year resolutions and are sticking to them. Once again I have promised not to go out with super models. It has worked for me every year of my life so far!

I have had a very busy start to the year as I have had a busy time visiting the USA, Suffolk and Cornwall. I managed to get some big swims in and now that I am back to work at school, I have upped the intensity of my training. With Jersey and the Channel looming I am swimming longer for each session. Last week I got 10 hours in the pool covering over 30K. It won't always be like that with work commitments but I should get in at least 4 good swims a week.

Snow today. I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!