Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Tuesday 3 March 2015

GIBRALTAR LOOMS!

Where did March come from? It is incredible to think that at the end of this month I fly to Gibraltar for my Straits swim.

Although I have been swimming in the river all winter this will be a tricky swim as I haven't had the chance to swim very long outside. My long swims are pool based at the moment but I hope the temperatures rise in the next few weeks.

I am going to swim in the North Sea this weekend as the temperatures look to be in double figures, virtually tropical.

My fitness is pretty good at the moment and I will alternate speed work and big distance swims over the next few weeks.

C'mon Black Caps. A Kiwi double World Cup for 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!