Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Thursday 8 January 2015

2015 HERE I COME!

Where did 2014 go? With 2 swims across the Channel with the Diabetes relay team and the Alderney swim to France, it all seems so long ago!

2015 is looking promising with a Straits of Gibraltar swim in the first week of April, a round Jersey in August and a third, "special" swim planned if I can sort out the complexities. More news to come!

I have just had 3 weeks swimming in the USA, I won't bore you again about the fantastic pools there so I won't.

I am increasing the miles in the pool but also getting in a river swim during the week. It is more of a long dip rather that a real swim but I am enjoying the experience of the frozen water. Seriously, it makes you feel invigorated once you stop shivering.

Love the new ACDC album.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!