Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Sunday 15 June 2014

WELCOMED WELSH SUN

I am now home safe and sound from my week in West Wales with 36 children.
We had fantastic weather and we are all now a different colour from when we left Maidwell. Of course I have gone Kiwi brown whilst most of the children are now Pommy pink!

I managed to get 2 really long swims in at Whitesands beach, good to get back in the sea water. The water was 14C so getting more pleasant. My swim team was at Dover this weekend so I am pleased that they got better conditions than last month.

I am in the process of organising a unique, challenging swim for August but it needs to be secret squirrel at the moment as I don't want anyone else to don't before me. Details to follow!

One month now to the Channel. Feeling good and looking for a good crossing.
DIABETES raffle tickets still available!

Led Zep month in Planet Rock. Doesn't get better than that. Well perhaps Lynyrd Skynyrd.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!