Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Tuesday 17 September 2013

NEXT!


I am sorry thay my last set of words of wisdom were wiped out by me in error. This is what old age does. I am really worried about turning 40! OK, 50 then.

You will be pleased to know that I am back in the river. After a 2 week break I could not believe how cold the water was. It was like swimming in the North Sea in May. I have also had 2 pool swims. Yuk! After a wonderful summer of outdoor swimming, the smelly pool came as a bit of a shock. But hey, needs must.

I am looking at the 44 mile round Jersey swim for next year and I am also looking at Loch Ness. Monstersinc.

The Red Cross appeal has gone really well. Many thanks to all. The giving page closes shortly so get in while you can!

www.virginmoneygiving.com/DavidColeman8

As the song says, God gave rock and roll to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!