Lake Windermere

Lake Windermere

Sunday 14 July 2013

JERSEY A GO GO

Good news. The weather looks fine and dandy for my Jersey to France swim on Wednesday.

I can't wait as I am like a coiled spring and more than ready to go. As I don't own a new fangled internet magic phone, I will have to rely on the kind B and B owners to allow me to update the site, so I will bring you the news as I can.

If you are sad and have plenty of time on your hand, you can follow my progress across the channel on some sort of space thing. Here is the link.


Many thanks for your support for the British Red Cross. Here is that link:


Don't forget that God gave rock and roll to you. 

1 comment:

  1. I think you have copied the link above from school webmail as it contains code which opens up school webmail (so ti works if you are loggedin; random visitors are taken to the log in page). If you can obtain the link without being logged into your own mail and post that, it should work. Sorry to talk geeky!

    ReplyDelete


Setting off. 7am. Only 13 and a half hours to go!